23 June 2008

I could keep you all for myself

so friday was nick's birthday. i was very distressed because i couldn't get him anything because i didn't have any money. i did write him A Really Crappy Love Poem. It was pretty cute i guess. i suck at love poems.
but we went to kennesaw and he helped me get my mawmaw's ring back from the jeweler, which made me really excited. then we went and ate a carrabba's because the kennesaw location of macaroni grill was closed! then we went to his mama's house and chatted with them. it was pretty fun. the day was mostly good. mom (his mother) got back from her trip to florida so it was really good to see her.
saturday we (mom, nick, david and i) spent the day riding motorcycles, after we picked mom's up from the shop. it was lots of fun. i want one. so i have an invisible one.
sunday we went to the harley shop. which was really cool. then nick and i went to my daddy's house... where my father was a complete and total dick. but whatever. then i went home. 
so yeah. it's been a pretty uneventful week. i've just been kinda bored. i dont have work. so i'm waiting for my new job to start at the first of july.

No comments: